Warren Buffett's 3 Favorite Books: A guide to The Intelligent Investor, Security Analysis, and The Wealth of Nations
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the Warren Buffett's 3 Favorite Books: A guide to The Intelligent Investor, Security Analysis, and The Wealth of Nations by Brand: Pylon Publishing at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you are concerned about the quality of this book or its video content, all potentially customers are highly encouraged to ''Look Inside'' the book
- This is NOT a copy of The Intelligent Investor, Security Analysis, and The Wealth of Nations. Those books are huge (1,940 pages combined) and sometimes difficult to understand. This book is concise (176 pages - with 6 pages for notes), it explains the important information found in those books, and it has easy to understand video lessons that accompany every chapter.
- This is NOT a get rich quick book. The advice demonstrates how Warren Buffett truly thinks and how he accumulated billions over a lifetime - not 3 years.
- This book does NOT provide a thorough overview of content found in The Wealth of Nations. The author's sole purpose for including a small section (less than three pages) in this book was to discuss Adam's Smith true impact on Warren Buffett as a philanthropist.
- Completely interactive with over 10 hours of video content.
- A starting point for amateur and intermediate investors to finally understand the content found in The Intelligent Investor and Security Analysis. Content pertaining to The Wealth of Nations is short and only added to highlight the importance of philanthropy.
- Easy to understand, yet covers complex topics for stocks, bonds, and preferred shares.
In fact, Benjamin Graham was Buffett's professor at Columbia and the most influential financial advisor he ever had.
So, have you ever tried reading Graham's books? Many might agree the books are as exciting as listening to Ben Stein read the 30th page of The Wall Street Journal.
It is time we fixed that. Instead of keeping these billion-dollar secrets hidden behind thousands of pages of financial jargon, I wrote one simple guide - Warren Buffett's Three Favorite Books.
If you're looking for a guide that explains how the wealthy really think and buy assets, you're in the right place. This isn't a get-rich-quick book. Instead, this is where your investing techniques take a turn in the road. This book will teach you how to accumulate assets and become very wealthy over decades of wise decisions and proper asset valuation. The best part about the book is the methods are taught in an easy-to-follow and understandable scenario for all to enjoy!
|Brand:||Brand: Pylon Publishing|
|Item Weight:||0.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.41 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 0.41 x 0.41 inches|