The Investing Handbook for Almost Everyone
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the The Investing Handbook for Almost Everyone by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When Gene F. Lee’s daughters graduated college, he wanted to prepare them for the financial realities of the adult world. But every investment
When Gene F. Lee’s daughters graduated college, he wanted to prepare them for the financial realities of the adult world. But every investment guide he found focused on theory and not on fact. Lee, who spent a long career as a licensed financial advisor, decided to change this by creating a simple how-to guide for you to begin investing and truly understand how the financial decisions you make can impact your future.
In this handbook, Lee shows you how to
- discover your personal investing style,
- transfer your unique skills to the business world,
- set and measure investment goals,
- discern the difference between true value and imaginary value,
- understand the concept of risk,
- judge between different types of investment assets,
- find reliable sources and contacts,
- structure a portfolio,
- apply tax planning to investing,
- prepare yourself for retirement, and
- locate trustworthy financial advisors.
Lee helps you understand the foundations of financial planning and gives you the vocabulary to speak about your investments with a financial advisor. His simple guide will make you excited about the fast-paced world of investing and encourage you to start thinking about your financial future. A little planning now can lead to huge rewards.
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Item Size:||0.71 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|