Swing Trading For Dummies
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Swing Trading For Dummies by Bassal, Omar at HYIP Offer. MPN: 9780470293683. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Take advantage of price swings in strongly trending securitiesand pump up your portfolio! Want to know the strategies of successful swing trading?
Take advantage of price swings in strongly trending securitiesand pump up your portfolio!
Want to know the strategies of successful swing trading? Thisfriendly guide covers the ins and outs of this risky but profitableinvesting approach, explaining all the basics in plain English.You'll see how to use the two investment approaches - technical andfundamental analysis - to indentify promising securities instrongly trending markets. In addition, this guide covers how tocalculate investment returns and, most important, how to manageyour portfolio's risk.
- Learn from a highly experienced trader, analyst, and portfoliomanager - the author shares his insider knowledge
- Understand often overlooked topics such as money management,journal keeping, and strategy planning - key areas that willlargely determine your success
- Focus on the fundamentals - often overlooked by swing traders,fundamental analysis can increase your chance of success
- Determine your entry and exit points with technical analysis -read charts, apply indicators, and compare markets
- Evaluate companies with fundamental analysis - grasp the basicsof financial statements and the criteria to screen for undervaluedor overvalued stocks
- Develop and implement your trading plan - outline what youtrade and how often, decide your risk tolerance, and calculate yourperformance
Open the book and find:
- The differences among swing trading, day trading, andbuy-and-hold investing
- The pros and cons of technical and fundamental analysis
- A step-by-step anatomy of a trade
- A wealth of charts and screenshots
- Real-world examples of swing trading successes
- The 10 deadly sins of swing trading - avoid at all costs!
- Sample trading plans
- Useful resources for navigating data
Features & Highlights
- Take advantage of price swings in strongly trending securities and pump up your portfolio! Want to know the strategies of successful swing trading? This friendly guide covers the ins and outs of this risky but profitable investing approach, explaining all the basics in plain English. You'll see how to use the two investment approaches - technical and fundamental analysis - to indentify promising securities in strongly trending markets.
- In addition, this guide covers how to calculate investment returns and, most important, how to manage your portfolio's risk. Learn from a highly experienced trader, analyst, and portfolio manager - the author shares his insider knowledge Understand often overlooked topics such as money management, journal keeping, and strategy planning - key areas that will largely determine your success
- Focus on the fundamentals - often overlooked by swing traders, fundamental analysis can increase your chance of success Determine your entry and exit points with technical analysis - read charts, apply indicators, and compare markets Evaluate companies with fundamental analysis - grasp the basics of financial statements and the criteria to screen for undervalued or overvalued stocks Develop and implement your trading plan - outline what you trade and how often, decide your risk tolerance, and
- calculate your performance Open the book and find: The differences among swing trading, day trading, and buy-and-hold investing The pros and cons of technical and fundamental analysis A step-by-step anatomy of a trade A wealth of charts and screenshots Real-world examples of swing trading successes The 10 deadly sins of swing trading - avoid at all costs! Sample trading plans Useful resources for navigating data
|Item Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.38 x 0.82 x 0.82 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bassal, Omar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Palgrave MacMillan
ean: 9781137279149, isbn: 1137279141,
It's no secret that these hard times have been even harder for the Black community. Approximately 35 percent of African Americans had no measurable assets in 2009, and 24 percent of these same households had only a motor vehicle. Dennis Kimbro, obse...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9780071700788, isbn: 0071700781,
WHEN IT COMES TO INVESTING FOR YOUR FUTURE, THERE'S ONLY ONE SURE BET―ASSET ALLOCATION THE EASY WAY TO GET STARTED Everything You Need to Know About How To: Implement a smart asset allocation strategy Diversify your investments with stocks, bonds,...
By Simon Schuster
mpn: 9780743267120, ean: 9780743267120, isbn: 0743267125,
Hailed as a classic and read everywhere golf is played, Golf My Way has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide since it was first published in 1974.Finally, Jack Nicklaus, golf's leading master, definitively covers the whole of his game through a...
By Random House Trade Paperbacks
ean: 9780812979909, isbn: 0812979907,
The incredible true story of the card-counting mathematics professor who taught the world how to beat the dealer and, as the first of the great quantitative investors, ushered in a revolution on Wall Street. A child of the Great Depression, legendary...
By Plata Publishing
mpn: 21353526, ean: 9781612680651, isbn: 1612680658,
Many of our global economic problems started in 1971...when President Richard Nixon took the U.S. off the gold standard. Throughout history, when a government went off the gold standard, an age of turbulence began.In 1997, Robert's book Rich Dad Poo...
By Ballymore Publishing
ean: 9780692928851, isbn: 0692928855,
The Acquirer’s Multiple: How the Billionaire Contrarians of Deep Value Beat the Market is an easy-to-read account of deep value investing. The book shows how investors Warren Buffett, Carl Icahn, David Einhorn and Dan Loeb got started and how they ...
ean: 9781118152003, isbn: 111815200X,
A fully updated follow-up to Peter Schiff's bestsellingfinancial survival guide-Crash Proof, which described theeconomy as a house of cards on the verge of collapse, with over 80pages of new material The economic and monetary disaster which seasoned...
By HARPER BUSINESS
mpn: 9780062560704, ean: 9780062560704, isbn: 0062560700,
One of Silicon Valley’s most successful angel investors shares his rules for investing in startups.There are two ways to make money in startups: create something valuable—or invest in the people that are creating valuable things.Over the past twe...
By Palgrave MacMillan Trade
ean: 9781137278814, isbn: 1137278811,
What happens when a young hedge fund manager spends a small fortune to have lunch with Warren Buffett? He becomes a true value investor. This book traces the arc of a transformation. Author Guy Spier started his career as a Gordon Gekko wannabe -- br...
By Harper Business
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9780062006486, isbn: 0062006487,
“A single source for what you need to know to put your financial house in order, an impressive piece of work, and very useful.”—Bob Clark, Editor-in-Chief, Dow Jones Investment Advisor Ric Edelman, America’s most successful financial advisor...