Street Smarts: High Probability Short-Term Trading Strategies
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 42% on the Street Smarts: High Probability Short-Term Trading Strategies by Brand: M. Gordon Publishing Group at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Published in 1996 and written by Larry Connors and ''New Market Wizard'' Linda Raschke. This 245 page manual is considered by many to be one of the
Published in 1996 and written by Larry Connors and "New Market Wizard" Linda Raschke. This 245 page manual is considered by many to be one of the best books written on trading futures. Twenty-five years of combined trading experience is divulged as you will learn 20 of their best strategies.
Among the methods you will be taught are:
* Swing Trading - The backbone of Linda's success. Not only will you learn exactly how to swing trade, you will also learn specific advanced techniques never before made public!
* News - Among the strategies revealed is an intra-day news strategy they use to exploit the herd when the 8:30am economic reports are released. This strategy will be especially appreciated by bond traders and currency traders.
* Pattern Recognition - You will learn some of the best short-term set-up patterns available. Larry and Linda will also teach you how they combine these patterns with other strategies to identify explosive moves.
* ADX - In our opinion, ADX is one of the most powerful and misunderstood indicators available to traders. Now, for the first time, they reveal a handful of short-term trading strategies they use in conjunction with this terrific indicator.
* Volatility - You will learn how to identify markets that are about to explode and how to trade these exciting situations.
* Also, included are chapters on trading volatility, trading Crabel, trading the smart money index, trading gap reversals, a special chapter on professional money management, and many other trading strategies!
|Manufacturer:||M. Gordon Publishing Group|
|Brand:||Brand: M. Gordon Publishing Group|
|Publisher:||M. Gordon Publishing Group|
|Studio:||M. Gordon Publishing Group|
|Item Size:||8.7 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: M. Gordon Publishing Group, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781118410851, isbn: 1118410858,
During bull and bear markets, there is a group of hedge funds and professional traders which have been consistently outperforming traditional investment strategies for the past 30 odd years. They have shown remarkable uncorrelated performance and in ...
By Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
ean: 9780631227090, isbn: 0631227091,
A step-by-step, real world guide to the use of Value at Risk (VaR) models, this text applies the VaR approach to the measurement of market risk, credit risk and operational risk. The book describes and critiques proprietary models, illustrating them ...
By Brand: Oxford University Press, USA
ean: 9780199669486, isbn: 0199669481,
From the late 1990s, the spectacular growth of a secondary market for credit through derivatives has been matched by the emergence of mathematical modelling analysing the credit risk embedded in these contracts. This book aims to provide a broad and ...
By McGraw Hill
ean: 9780071420341, isbn: 0071420347,
Skilled stock traders and investors are increasingly turning to futures trading to augment their overall performance. Mastering Futures Trading introduces these traders to proven and popular Strategies, concepts, and methods for becoming experts in t...
ean: 9780471463092, isbn: 0471463094,
A well-rounded hedge fund guide for the serious financial professional Alternative investment strategies-hedge funds in particular-have experienced a significant resurgence recently, largely in response to the dramatic downturn of the global equity m...
By Academic Press
mpn: A-041-041, ean: 9780125649155, isbn: 0125649150,
Pricing derivatives theory comes alive in this self-contained interactive experience in financial pricing. The no-arbitrage perspective in a one-period state-preference model drives the book, and the Maple® and Matlab® programs help readers visuali...
ean: 9781119110644, isbn: 1119110645,
The go-to guide for the Series 3, with practice, examples, strategies, and more Wiley Series 3 Exam Review 2016 + Test Bank is a comprehensive study guide for the FINRA Series 3 exam, which qualifies candidates to sell commodities or futures contract...
By Robert Koppel
ean: 9780471130475, isbn: 0471130478,
Cultivate the skills necessary to follow your business intuitions No matter how much background and training a trader or investor has, intuition remains the key personal asset to attaining financial success. Success depends on refining your intuitio...
By Cambridge University Press
sku: NEW-EARTH-06140, ean: 9780521142281, isbn: 0521142288,
Originally published in 2005, Weather Derivative Valuation covers all the meteorological, statistical, financial and mathematical issues that arise in the pricing and risk management of weather derivatives. There are chapters on meteorological data a...
By Irwin Professional Pub
ean: 9780786309887, isbn: 0786309881,
Provides traders with strategies for identifying and profiting from discrepancies in market behavior. Includes practical exercises, a glossary, reference appendices, and a listing of exchange phone numbers and Web sites. This revised edition reflects...