Series 65 Exam Secrets Study Guide: Series 65 Test Review for the Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 31% on the Series 65 Exam Secrets Study Guide: Series 65 Test Review for the Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination by Series 65 Exam Secrets Test Prep at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Series 65 study guide includes Series 65 practice test questions. Our Series 65 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that
This Series 65 study guide includes Series 65 practice test questions. Our Series 65 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Series 65 test. Mometrix's Series 65 test study guide reviews the most important components of the Series 65 exam.
The Series 65 Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Series 65 Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Series 65.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Series 65 Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Series 65 Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Series 65.
- An analysis of economic factors and business information
- A guide to investment vehicle characteristics
- An examination of client investment recommendations and strategies
- A detailed overview of laws, regulations, and guidelines, including prohibition on unethical business practices
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Economic Factors and Business Information section covers:
- Business cycle
- Auditor disclosures
- Systematic risk
- SEC filings
The Investment Vehicle Characteristics section covers:
- Insured deposits
- Government agency bonds
- Bond premium
- Discounted cash flow
- Derivative securities
- Variable life insurance
The Client Investment Recommendations and Strategies section covers:
- Sole proprietorship
- Strategic asset allocation
- Qualified retirement plans
- Roles in trading securities
The Laws, Regulations, and Guidelines, including Prohibition on Unethical Business Practices section covers:
- Investment advisor
- Authority of the administrator
- Soft dollars
- Reverse churning
- BC/DR planning
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Series 65 Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Series 65 test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Series 65 test.
- Series 65 exam prep that will help you elevate your Series 65 test score.
- Series 65 study manual that will reduce your worry about the Series 65 exam.
- Series 65 review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Series 65 test anxiety.
- Series 65 practice test questions and much more...
|Manufacturer:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Brand:||Series 65 Exam Secrets Test Prep|
|Publisher:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Studio:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.4 x 10.9 x 10.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|