Real Estate Note Investing: Using Mortgage Notes to Passively and Massively Increase Your Income
Mega Sale! Save 30% on the Real Estate Note Investing: Using Mortgage Notes to Passively and Massively Increase Your Income by BiggerPockets at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Welcome to the other side of the real estate business! Do more deals, maximize your current portfolio to its full potential, and decrease risk―all
Welcome to the other side of the real estate business! Do more deals, maximize your current portfolio to its full potential, and decrease risk―all through mastering finance and leverage in this introduction to the note investing business.
Whether it’s through mortgages, student loans, or credit card debt, nearly all of us (especially real estate investors!) are in the note business. The trouble is, most people are on the other side of it: writing checks to note owners rather than cashing checks as note owners. Understanding how to utilize basic note and financing concepts explained in this book will help real estate investors like you to:
- Borrow smarter by making debt your friend.
- Raise money for your investments easier by understanding and appealing to private investors.
- Squeeze more profits out of the deals you’re already doing by utilizing creative offers and multiple financing strategies.
- Scale your investing through a passive investment vehicle that is backed by hard real estate without the tenants, termites, or toilets.
- Use note investing to pay for expenses like student loans and life insurance, or simply to provide additional cash flow for you into retirement.
- Become the bank and begin to use every form of leverage you have available!
Not another cookie-cutter "how to" book, Dave instead takes readers on a journey with him as he looks back over lessons learned across three decades of real estate investing, and the path that led him to his success today in the note industry. He teaches by example, illustrates with real-life stories, and gives a 30,000 ft. view of the note space, introducing readers to a new way of investing.
So whether you’re a wholesaler, rehabber, landlord, or even turnkey investor, reading this book will help you turn your focus to the “other side” of real estate. For both new and experienced investors alike, no matter where you are in the real estate business, the strategies in this book can help you build sustainable wealth today and for years to come.
|Item Size:||0.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|