Introduction to Technical Analysis (Reuters Financial Training Series)
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Introduction to Technical Analysis (Reuters Financial Training Series) by Wiley at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Reuters Financial Training Series An Introduction to Technical Analysis A new concept in financial education training, An Introduction to
* Introductory sections defining terms and giving background to theories
* Examples of charts with notes on what to look out for in each chart
* Summaries and overviews at the end of each chapter recapitulating key points and definitions
* Quick quiz questions and answers to reinforce learning
* Further resources which point to other books, articles and internet tools to widen readers' comprehension of technical analysis and entrench their foundation in the subject.
Each book in the series is supported by the Wiley-Reuters Financial Training web site (www.wiley-rft.reuters.com). This regularly updated site offers a range of screens taken directly from the Reuters terminal, information on professional exams, hotlinks to key institutional finance web sites and much more. This book will be of particular interest to novice technical analysts and to trainers in financial institutions looking for a key introductory text. By clearly explaining the concepts of this often misunderstood market analysis method, the professional and private investor will greatly benefit from the wisdom of the technical analyst.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.79 x 9.31 x 9.31 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.54 x 0.84 x 0.84 inches|