Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis (Securities Institution Professional Reference Series)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 46% on the Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis (Securities Institution Professional Reference Series) by Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann at HYIP Offer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis explains and analyses all aspects of the bond and money markets and is both an introduction for
Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis explains and analyses all aspects of the bond and money markets and is both an introduction for newcomers and an advanced text for experienced market practitioners and graduate students. Those with experience of the industry at all levels will find the book invaluable as a standard reference work. The book features coverage of:
- Government and Corporate bonds, Eurobonds, callable bonds, convertibles
- Asset-backed bonds including mortgages and CDOs
- Derivative instruments including bond futures, swaps, options, structured products, and option valuation models
- Interest-rate risk, duration analysis, convexity, and the convexity bias
- The money markets, repo markets, basis trading, and asset / liability management
- Term structure models, estimating and interpreting the yield curve
- Portfolio management, including total return framework, portfolio strategies, and constructing bond indices
and valuable insight into:
- Trading and hedging strategy
- Charting and technical analysis
- The latest market developments, such as value-at-risk, and credit derivatives
- Emerging markets and the benefits of international investment
The Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis is aimed at a wide readership including bond salespersons, traders, corporate financiers and graduate trainees, as well as risk managers, operations professionals and business analysts. Other market participants including fund managers, corporate treasurers, management consultants, regulators and financial journalists will also find the content useful.
- This book is virtually a stand alone reference book on interest rate swaps, the money markets, financial market mathematics, interest-rate futures and technical analysis
- Includes some introductory coverage of very specialised topics (for which one requires specialised texts) such as VaR, Asset & liability management, credit derivatives
- Combines accessible style with advanced level topics, plus review of latest research
|Item Weight:||5.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 10.25 x 10.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.95 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Emerald Group Publishing Limited
ean: 9780892323203, isbn: 0892323205,
Contemporary Studies in Economic and Financial Analysis provides further insights to postcrisis developments in the global economic and financial environment. Our hope is that the assembled papers will offer clear insights into the complex financial ...
By Brand: Probus Professional Pub
ean: 9781557385765, isbn: 1557385769,
A classic of investment literature, The Handbook of Mortgage-Backed Securities provides unparalleled coverage of every aspect of the mortgage-backed securities market. Authoritative and comprehensive, the book explains both the fundamentals and inves...
By Brand: Springer
mpn: 36 black & white tables, biography, ean: 9783540765929, isbn: 3540765921,
The book analyzes how modern portfolio theory and dynamic term structure models can be applied to government bond portfolio optimization problems. The author studies the necessary adjustments, examines the models with regard to the plausibility of th...
By Wiley Finance
ean: 9781576603062, isbn: 1576603067,
A guide to the theory behind bond math formulas Bond Math explores the ideas and assumptions behind commonly used statistics on risk and return for individual bonds and on fixed income portfolios. But this book is much more than a series of formulas ...
By Brand: Praeger
ean: 9780899304922, isbn: 0899304923,
A comprehensive and practical guide to the United States Treasury bond market, this timely book offers a detailed introduction to the workings of the largest government debt market in the world and the investment opportunities it provides.Wann begins...
By Irwin Professional Pub
ean: 9780870949371, isbn: 0870949373,
By FT Press
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780132885942, isbn: 0132885948,
You can beat the market by avoiding risk-averse, career-protecting investment managers and index-based strategies that are perfectly satisfied with mediocrity. Fact is, as indexing and quasi-indexing have become more prevalent, the dangers of these s...
By Frank Hagenstein
ean: 9780333993682, isbn: 0333993683,
The authors provide the reader with an extensive tool set for active and successful management of fixed income portfolios as well as for credits. The focus of discussion is on quantitative and, for credits, qualitative methods of portfolio management...
ean: 9780471979586, isbn: 0471979589,
The modelling of exotic interest-rate options is such an important and fast-moving area, that the updating of the extremely successful first edition has been eagerly awaited. This edition re-focuses the assessment of various models presented in the f...
By Fourth Estate Classic House
sku: VIB1872180531, ean: 9781872180533, isbn: 1872180531,
This is a tale of greed, skulduggery and conspiracy in high places during the "roaring eighties", when Wall Street was shaken from top to bottom by the radical methods of Michael Milken's Junk Bond Revolution. This book argues that, although the jun...